Ortofon 5 NX-505 (RCA) - 1.0m
Referenční signálový kabel v délce 1m
Ortofon Reference 5NX-505 RCA Interconnect cable
High performance pure copper HiFC™ is a new variation of pure copper, developed by Hitachi.
HiFC™ is produced by continuous casting and hot-rolling. Its special characteristic is achieved by adding trace amounts of titanium into the copper.
HiFC™ has various advantages, including similar sonic characteristics as High-Purity 6N Copper (approximately 99.9999%).
- High performance and High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) wire
- Softness and long-life bending fatigue
- High conductivity (> 101% IACS)
- OFC - 1 x 0.5 dia
- OFC - 7 x 0.32 dia
- HiFC™ - 28 x 0.12 dia
- Cable diameter - 7.5 mm dia.
- RCA Plug - 12.0 mm dia.
- Resistance - Less than 23.5 mohms/m
- Capacitance - 705 pF/m
- RCA Plug - Gold plated center pin
- Jacket - Polyurethane Elastomer